Thursday, February 23, 2017

2017.02.23

First exact hit of my Saturn return today, just as the work day finished at 1908. 

This morning I finally hanged the laundry in the morning- rare for me to do actual housework in the morning. Granted, of course, I was completely out of pants to wear to work, but I'm pleased with myself all the same. To top it off it was raining, so I had to hang it in the room and hope it was dry enough to wear by the time I left.  Of course it wasn't, but I dealt with it. Tomorrow should be nice so I hope to do another load in the morning. I also hope to take out the recycling for the first time in at least a month or two. The propane cans have really piled up.

Today was pretty manageable. I can't say work was easy or that I was always pleasant- of course not. I got angry, I yelled, all the usual level of snapping and yelling at kids. I know I could have been easier on them, or found a different approach. My frustration gets the best of me. Patience is a virtue I've never come close to mastering. I want to be better. I think my students would learn better, too.


☽II 0304

♇ 0433
☽□♂ 0511
☽□♅ 1044
☽□♃ 1224
☽VOC 1224 - 2017.02.24 0217
☽□☿ 1809
♄ 1908
☿△☿ 2054

**Personal transits are in blue**

No comments:

Post a Comment