Sunday, February 19, 2017

2017.02.19

Today was spent largely at home. We decided to go to Papageno, because I'd been in the mood to go for a while. We hung up some laundry and went out. After coming home we put on the hookah and watched whatever would buffer- The Night Manager, Timeless, and when all else failed, House. 

I took a long nap in the evening (1600~2000) and dreamt about Trump. Of course it wasn't his face, and probably not even his name- but I knew it was him. He was being lynched by the big businessmen / politicians that put him in this stooge position. He didn't feel pain, whatsoever, and just kept talking and laughing like they were just kidding with what they were doing to him. I just realized they ran him through barbed wire from a fence, idk, like the one at the Mexican border or sth idk.  


The dream was interrupted by an earthquake, centered somewhere in eastern Chiba. It wasn't all that bad, just a good solid shake for a few seconds. Only one bottle jumped off the bookshelf. 


Later on we went to Landrome to pick up sushi and stuff for tomorrow night's dinner. I found myself upset with myself when, as Kenji was eating, the sound of his chewing disgusted me and I couldn't help but say something- What the heck are you eating that's so loud? I immediately regretted it, apologized, and made a show of it when I ate the same thing to say- Ah, there's cucumber, that's why it's noisy. I remembered that one morning at Lauren's apartment in Chicago, when I had to drive Brad home to Milwaukee but wanted to be back in Chicago by 1600 to see X Japan. We were sittin gin the living room and he was just munching on this pizza, cold, from the night before, as slowly and loudly as possible. 


I finally gave in and came to bed with Kenji around 2330. I laid there trying to get comfortable and fall asleep for a little while before I decided to fool around with him. We had some sex, and he fell asleep before me. 


When I want to sleep I deliberately try to dream, if that makes sense. I think back to high school Psych class with Riccardi and envision clowns and refrigerators and whatever else randomly pops in my head. I try to imagine what it was like when I would smoke weed, the feeling of my body sinking through the floor and into the ocean. It can be tricky, though. I often make the folly of grabbing onto one random image and imagining a scenario, what I would say, all that. It's fun to fantasize but the complex thought processes keep me awake.


☽VOC 2017-02-18 0438 - 2017-02-20 0352
♐ 0352

☿☍♀ 0326
☽□☉0433
☽⚹☉ 0547
☽XII 0742
☽□☽ 0848
☽☍♃ 1615
☽△♂ 1702
☽△♀ 2017.02.20 0020

**Personal transits are in blue**



No comments:

Post a Comment